Bank Exam Preparation - Program
Salient Features of Our Program
- Short-cut method for all the questions on QA & RA.
- Institute, which could claim the highest success rate.
- Established in 1998 and has helped 20,000 candidates to join in Nationalised Banks/RRB/SSC.
- Updated study materials and comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus.
- Highly qualified–Experienced Faculty from Banking Industry.
- Result oriented coaching, Tips, techniques and short-cut methods.
- Approach exercise; Chapter wise objective–multiple-choice-type Practice test and Unit test.
- Most simulated model papers and model exams, Free Interview and GD coaching.
- Knowledge gets perfection by practice; you will get 20 Model Practice Sets Paper + 40 tests.
Free Interview and Group Discussion Training
- Once CSB’s students have passed the written test, Group Discussion and Interview Training is imparted free-of-cost to our students.
- Our interview trainers have vast experience in the field and have trained thousands of students to face such interviews successfully.
- They see to it that the candidate is properly trained to answer not only banking related questions but also to face with confidence, all types of questions that may be asked in a Bank PO/Clerk interview.
- Candidates also have to participate in mock GD’s to improve their performance and boost their confidence.
Choice of your field, Choose your GOAL wisely
- There can be no planning without any target or goal. Therefore, you have to decide what you want to achieve and prepare your timetable or plan. Besides, in order to build a strong foundation, there should be:
(1) Clear-cut demarcation of your goal,
(2) Clear-cut strategy to achieve the goal,
(3) Formulation of a planned framework of the strategy chosen.
- Among the white-collar jobs, these jobs are coveted ones and are considered to be the best; they give you a brilliant start.
- Being at the top of selections it is the best time for you to take up right decision regarding the preparations studies. (Candidate will be trained to attend all Bank PO & Clerk Exams)
- A personality or a career has but a brief span of no more than one’s life. This is the span you can handle. This time span permits you to decide, plan and make the right choices.